POSITION VACANT – Sales and Customer Care Role – Manager of Customer Excitement
Location: Milton Road, Auchenflower, QLD
Full Time Role: 40 Hours per week
Working: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Start times will vary.
Zoo Studio is a multi-award winning portrait studio based in Auchenflower, Brisbane who have specialized exclusively in Animal Art Photography since 2007. We are a small, dynamic team of people that truly live and breathe excellence in service to our customers and the quality of product we create. Oh and of course we totally love animals and completely dote on our own fur-kids. In-fact you will often find a pug or two in the office under a desk or a rescue kitten on the keyboard.
The person we are looking for:
- Is a super confident person who at the same time can be highly empathetic.
- Is an exceptional communicator who has worked in positions where client communication (face to face and phone) was part of their everyday role.
- Can demonstrate a minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales, sales account management and/or a senior customer service role. If you have also worked for a high-end, boutique company or brand this would be an advantage.
- Is well organised and well presented.
- Is a passionate and engaging individual who truly wants to succeed and grow as a person
- Is someone that LOVES dogs (and cats) has them in their life today and can demonstrate a deep understanding of the bond we share with our fur-kids and why it is so important.
- Is a reliable team player who will go above and beyond not only for clients but for staff members too.
- Perhaps has a love of the arts, photography and/or a passion for interior design, as this would be an advantage. However experience in the photography industry is not important as on the job training will be provided.
Please note this is not a photographer’s position and the role does not have scope to become one.
- Telesales: Answering all incoming sales calls and booking enquiries via the telephone and email
- Securing studio session appointments (via inbound and outbound sale call enquiries)
- Managing rescheduled appointments
- Assisting and educating our clients about what they need to know in order for them to make informed decisions when purchasing their artwork.
- Managing follow up and reminder calls
- Making outbound calls to prospective clients from our sales lead database.
- Client Studio Booking Management
- Managing and attending weekend industry related exhibition shows as required.
- Conducting In house Design and Ordering Consultations with our clients and assisting them with the design and purchase of photography artwork for their home that they completely and utterly love. Training will be provided however the attributes described above will be essential to this role.
An attractive and competitive salary package (Base + Super + Commission) will be negotiated with the right individual.
Please respond to Att: The HR Manager via email email@example.com
Please include a one page covering letter explaining why you genuinely think you would be perfect for this role, a copy of your resume and contact details.
Deadline for Resume Submissions: Friday 26th February 2016 by 5pm
Zoo Studio will be shortlisting candidates and contacting these specific people for an interview no later than Wednesday 2nd March 2016. Interviews will be conducted on Monday 29th Feb and Friday 4th and Monday 7th March
As we are a small business with limited resources only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.