Position Vacant – Office Administration Assistant
Want to work in a busy, creative and exciting environment with tight deadlines? Are you highly organized, have a great phone manner and self-motivated?
We are looking for a team player with proven experience to work as an administration assistant.
Zoo Studio is a multi-award winning portrait studio based in Auchenflower, Brisbane who have specialized exclusively in Animal Art Photography since 2007. We are a small, dynamic team of people that truly live and breathe excellence in service to our customers and excellence in the quality of Art Work we provide.
We love animals, in-fact you will often find a pet or two in the office under a desk or on a keyboard. So to work here you MUST also love animals and really understand what it means to have pets as significant family members.
Key requirements for this role
• Highly organised with an ability to work methodically, accurately and neatly
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to demonstrate working as part of a small team
• Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram
• Face to face customer service experience and great telephone manner
Roles & Responsibilities
• Answering all incoming calls and fielding calls to appropriate team members.
• Attend to visitors and assisting other staff in the organisation with their enquiries
• General filing and data entry
• Maintaining Zoo Studio’s client database in our custom software (training will be provided)
• Customer invoicing and management of customer payment plans
• Organising and managing client artwork collections.
• Managing and attending weekend industry related exhibition shows as required.
• Maintains general office and photography supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt and stock items.
Please respond via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading Zoo Studio Position Vacant and include the following information:
1) A one page covering letter summarising:
a. Your experience against key requirements and why Zoo Studio should consider you for this role
b. Your availability to start the position
c. Your hourly rate wage expectations for this role
2) Full resume and contact details
Deadline for Resume Submissions: Monday 10th August 2015 by 5pm
Zoo Studio will be shortlisting candidates and contacting these specific people for an interview by the 15th August 2015. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please note: This is not a job for a photographer, and there will be no opportunities to become a photographer at Zoo Studio from this position.